The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers and we would like to thank our visitors for their continued support.
Windsor Royal Station continues to monitor the situation and government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our visitors updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our visitors, employees and retailers is paramount and please be reminded that to keep you safe:
- Customers visiting the centre are required to wear a face covering at all times while in the centre to protect themselves and others
- There is physical distancing signage throughout the centre
- Hand Sanitiser available at the toilets, entrance to the centre from the train station, and coach park adjacent to the directory boards
- Only 2 people allowed in the customer lift at any time
- A one-way system to aid in physical distancing within the Ticket Hall accessing both the Tourist Information Centre and Cinnamon Cafè, and also within the Concourse
- Our brands that are open are operating with safety measures in place which will include limiting the number of people allowed in store at any one time and requiring customers to wear a face covering.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.